Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.blenheimsgroup.co.uk is a site operated by Blenheims Estate & Asset Management Ltd ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05398647. Our registered office is at Pembroke House, Torquay Road, Paignton, Devon TQ3 2EZ.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Access to our site is allowed on a temporary basis
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice
- We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period
- From time to time, we may restrict access to all or part of our site
- You are responsible for:
- Making arrangements for you to have access to our site.
- Ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms & conditions, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not:
- Use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes
- Modify any paper or digital copies of any materials
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
- Materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
- We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We may change the content at any time.
- We may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
- Material on our site may be out of date at any given time
- We are under no obligation to update such material.
- Material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of business;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
- By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not:
- Misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses or other malicious or harmful material.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- Attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page with our written permission, and we reserve the right to withdraw permission without notice.
- Links should be set up in a manner that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation.
- Links may only be created to our home page.
- Links must not suggest any association, approval or endorsement on our part.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site
- If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The English courts will have [non]-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site [although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country].
VARIATIONS TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You should check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make.
- If you have concerns about our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.